Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 4 Wrap-up

I project is begining to come along. It was a little confusing at first on what was expected of us in the posters, but we have begun development of a great piece. This week has felt very long. Alot in the morning class is going over the head of most people but is also providing some insite and direction for others. C# programming can be useful if you can get a grasp around how it all works together. I have enjoyed all the information we have been provided and will help me a lot whne I get back to school in the fall. I look forward to handing some of this information off to my robotics teama nd allowing them at first to explore through the programs and see where they need help.

The field trip this week was very interesting. The spider Lab was interesting, and learning how powerful the NMR is capable of being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike

I'm glad that you see much of the work as useful in your classroom. You seem to have developed quite a bit during these last four weeks.

Janet